Dr Laura Berman in mourning The medical expert and TV personality announced on Sunday that her 16-year-old son has died

In a heartbreaking message on Instagram, Berman revealed that her son Samuel Berman Chapman had died of a drug overdose

“My beautiful boy is gone,” wrote Berman in a caption next to a photo of her and her son backstage on a television, hugging them, “16 year old sheltering at home a drug dealer who connected with him on Snapchat stood and gave him [fentanyl] laced Xanax or Percocet (toxicology will show) and he overdosed in his room “

According to Berman, adding fentanyl to prescription drugs has become a common trend among retailers because “it is more intriguing and good for business, but it overdoses and the kids don’t know what they take “

Berman continued, “My heart is completely broken and I’m not sure how to keep breathing”

The relationship expert – the one with Dr Laura Berman of the OWN TV network stated that she had decided to pass the post on as a warning to other parents who have children as a risk

“I’m just posting this now so that no more child dies. We’ve been watching him so closely. One-year-olds Always ready for college The experimentation went bad He brought the medication into the house,” she wrote. “Please take special care of yours CHILDREN AND SEE SNAPCHAT So they get them “

Berman’s contribution was met with condolences, love, and support from her fans, many of whom learned about their own experiences

A Snapchat spokesperson made a statement to E! News of Berman’s Loss: “Our deepest condolences go to the family and friends of Samuel Berman Chapman, and his death breaks our hearts. We pledge ourselves, on this occasion, and in all cases where Snapchat is used for illegal purposes Working Together Law Enforcement Agencies We have no tolerance for buying or selling illegal drugs using Snapchat “

Demi Lovato celebrates ‘Wonder Day’, 2 years since her overdose

Jada Pinkett Smith responds to multiple overdose from mother Adrienne (exclusive)

Ex-Angels employee charged in connection with Tyler Skaggs’ death

‘Wonderful Ms. Maisel’ actor Brian Tarantina died of an overdose of fentanyl, heroin, cocaine

With your registration you agree to ours

Terms of use and privacy policy

With your registration you agree to ours

Terms of use and privacy policy

® & © 2021 CBS Studios Inc © 2021 CBS Television Distribution and CBS Interactive Inc All rights reserved

Dr Laura Berman

World news – USA – Dr Laura Berman’s 16-year-old son dies of a drug overdose

Source: https://www.etonline.com/dr-laura-bermans-16-year-old-son-dies-from-drug-overdose-160282