1. Alisson

32. J. Matip

26. A. Robertson

7. J. Milner

5. G. Wijnaldum

17. C. Jones

3. Fabinho

8. N. Keïta

9. Roberto Firmino

10. S. Mané

20. Diogo Jota

13. Adrián

76. N. Williams

21. K. Tsimikas

47. N. Phillips

65. L. Clarkson

27. D. Origi

18. T. Minamino

Liverpool’s injury problems continue to mount as they prepare to welcome Premier League leaders Leicester on Sunday.

England duo Joe Gomez (knee) and Jordan Henderson (thigh) were injured on international duty and are both ruled out, the former most likely for the season.

Trent Alexander-Arnold (calf) is also out while fellow defenders Rhys Williams and Neco Williams are also doubts, but midfielder Fabinho is back in training and could return after a hamstring injury.

Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers welcomes back Timothy Castagne following a hamstring injury that has sidelined the Belgian full-back for the club’s last four games.

Caglar Soyuncu and Wilfred Ndidi remain on the sidelines with groin injuries and although Ricardo Pereira is back in training after a knee issue, he also misses the trip to Anfield.

Liverpool provisional squad: Alisson, Fabinho, Matip, Phillips, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Keita, Jota, Firmino, Mane, Adrian, N Williams, R Williams, Tsimikas, Jones, Shakiri, Origi, Minamino.

Leicester provisional squad: Schmeichel, Ward, Jakupovic, Justin, Fuchs, Castagne, Morgan, Evans, Thomas, Fofana, Choudhury, Tielemans, Mendy, Praet, Albrighton, Gray, Maddison, Barnes, Under, Perez, Vardy, Iheanacho, Slimani.

yormedia

Bet Here

Bet Here

1. Alisson

32. J. Matip

26. A. Robertson

7. J. Milner

5. G. Wijnaldum

17. C. Jones

3. Fabinho

8. N. Keïta

9. Roberto Firmino

10. S. Mané

20. Diogo Jota

13. Adrián

76. N. Williams

21. K. Tsimikas

47. N. Phillips

65. L. Clarkson

27. D. Origi

18. T. Minamino

1. K. Schmeichel

28. C. Fuchs

2. J. Justin

3. W. Fofana

6. J. Evans

11. M. Albrighton

24. N. Mendy

8. Y. Tielemans

15. H. Barnes

10. J. Maddison

9. J. Vardy

12. D. Ward

5. W. Morgan

33. L. Thomas

26. D. Praet

19. C. Ünder

20. H. Choudhury

14. K. Iheanacho

There is a 23.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Liverpool, at 51.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Leicester City who have a 25.0% chance. In simulation wins, Leicester City upsets Liverpool by averaging 7.0 shots and 3.5 shots on goal. They average 2.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Liverpool 2.0 to Leicester City 1.4.

1. K. Schmeichel

28. C. Fuchs

2. J. Justin

3. W. Fofana

6. J. Evans

11. M. Albrighton

24. N. Mendy

8. Y. Tielemans

15. H. Barnes

10. J. Maddison

9. J. Vardy

12. D. Ward

5. W. Morgan

33. L. Thomas

26. D. Praet

19. C. Ünder

20. H. Choudhury

14. K. Iheanacho

Source: https://livescore.football365.com/england-premier-league-liverpool-vs-leicester-city/22-11-2020/1287968#new_tab

News – Match Preview for Liverpool vs Leicester City – England – Premier League, November 22, 2020 | Football365